OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET NEW PEOPLE
Our student induction programme provides a platform for learning more about the college, as well as all the services and facilities we provide to our students. The Monarch College induction enables students to meet new people, share thoughts and ideas and to develop friendships within their new class environments.
Monarch College Induction Activities Include:
- Advice and guidance on the skills students need while learning
- Guidance to succeed at the college
- An introduction to the chosen course, including subjects to study and the regulations of assessment
- Opportunity to meet the tutors and other students
- Information on how to access college resources such as the library, IT labs etc.
In addition to the provision of teaching and learning resources, the college arranges study tours for all the students, as per course requirements, to enable them to gain additional knowledge through experience. Visits will be scheduled to various business organizations and key institutions, such as the Houses of Parliament, Westminster and other interesting sites to help understand the impact of social and economic change in the current climate.
These visits are designed to help students grasp a better understanding of the subjects in depth, thereby enabling them to identify, compare and analyze the implications of their theoretical knowledge on real-life business settings.